Littmann Classic II Paediatric Stethoscope: Caribbean Blue Rainbow 2153
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chestpiece - larger than the 'infant' but smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other. SKU: 2153 is the Caribbean Blue Rainbow special edition.
Superb sound quality for smaller frames...
All the quality of the ‘industry standard’ Classic II SE but with a child sized chestpiece - larger than the 'infant' but smaller than the standard Classic II SE - featuring both a standard bell on one side and a diaphragm on the other.
- Miniature chestpiece uniquely designed for paediatric/petite patients and hard to reach areas.
- Have the option of a 3.3cm standard diaphragm or a 2.5cm traditional open bell thanks to the double-sided chestpiece.
- Avoid theft/ loss and use our laser engraving service to personalize your scope with text and symbols.
- Improve patient comfort with a rubber non-chill rim and diaphragm.
- Experience optimal sound transmission from the comfortably positioned, anatomically designed headset.
- Comfortable Snap-Tight soft seal eartips reduce ambient noise.
- Latex free tubing and durable headset reliably withstands one million flexes.
- Choose from Littmann’s wide range of bright tubing colours and finishes to compliment your personal style.
- Used as a key diagnostic aid during the physical assessments of young patients.
- Free repair on any manufacturing or material defects included in the 3 year warranty.
- 7 out of 10 Littmann performance rating.
- Caribbean Blue tubing (28”/71cm) Rainbow finish.
The standard diaphragm bell on one side of the double-sided chestpiece, ideal for higher frequency sounds.
For low frequencies via an open bell, rotate the chestpiece.
Stethoscope.ca offer a laser engraving service on all of our Littmann stethoscopes (and many other items of diagnostic equipment). Because we recognize the value and quality of your tools we have invested in the highest quality equipment and technicians to give you probably the finest engraving service available in Canada (superior to our competitor’s more expensive efforts). The end result is an elegant, permanent, precision mark on the surface of the chestpiece, allowing you to show a little of your personality and, more importantly, deterring thieves and making it easier to retrieve your scope should you misplace it. The service does not delay your order.
HIGH QUALITY | NO DELAY
Looking to buy in the US? To get the Caribbean Blue Rainbow (2153) Pediatric stethoscope, follow the link.
|Tubing Colour||Caribbean Blue|
|User Group||Child Specialists|
|Overall Acoustic Performance||7|
|Model||Littmann Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope|
|Chestpiece||Machined Stainless Steel, Two-sided|