Eko DUO Digital Stethoscope and ECG - Black
Eko DUO Digital Stethoscope and ECG with Bluetooth.
- The first combined stethoscope & handheld ECG.
- 60x amplification.
- Visualizes sounds & ECG.
- Removable earpieces.
The most advanced device of its kind.
- The first combined digital stethoscope + handheld ECG provides unprecedented insight into cardiac function.
- Removable earpieces support wireless auscultation using the Eko mobile App and headphones with 60x amplification of heart, lung, and body sounds.
- The single-lead ECG enables clinicians to monitor the heart's electrical activity and screen for arrhythmias.
- Eko products are FDA cleared and used daily by clinicians at over 4,000 schools, clinics, and hospitals.
- The free Essentials Plan enables clinicians to visualize, record and save sounds and ECGs for further analysis, or securely share them for a second opinion.
- Add the Pro Plan to enable Eko AI analysis for heart murmurs and AFib or Pro Telehealth Plan for AI-powered telehealth visits.
Two In One Stethoscope + ECG
The most advanced device of its kind, DUO combines a powerful digital stethoscope and ECG in a single handheld device. A large audio driver and comfortable ear-tips deliver rich heart sounds, while Eko’s patient-friendly software makes it simple to visualize and share sounds and ECGs. DUO can be used by clinicians as their day-to-day stethoscope, or by patients at home for longer-term self-monitoring when prescribed by a physician.
Pair With Eko Software
Unlock the full potential of DUO by pairing with the Eko Platform, available on Apple iOS, Android 8.0+ and Windows 10+. A single dashboard connects you to multidimensional patient care, exam records, reports and colleagues.
- FREE PLAN: Visualize heart sound waveform (phonocardiogram) & ECG (electrocardiogram) tracings in real-time.
- FREE PLAN: Capture 15, 30, 60, or 120-second recordings to chronicle a patient’s exam history.
- FREE PLAN: Auscultate wirelessly utilizing Bluetooth technology
- FREE PLAN: Connect to the Eko Dashboard to view patient records and download reports
- FREE PLAN: Share recordings for a second opinion or referral as easily as sending an email.
- Add the PRO PLAN to help detect early-stage heart murmurs and AFib with Eko AI analysis algorithms.
- Add the PRO TELEHEALTH PLAN for AI-powered live stream auscultation and ECG with integrated videoconferencing.
- 60x sound amplification
- 12 volume settings
- Digital-only sound mode
- 20Hz - 2Khz frequency response
- 4000Hz sample rate
- 4 selectable audio filters: Diaphragm 100-500Hz, Bell mode 20-200Hz, Midrange 50-500Hz, Extended 20-2000Hz
- 2 stainless steel electrodes
- 0.01Hz high pass filter
- Selectable 50 / 60Hz mains filter
- 500 Hz sampling rate
Connection & Storage
- Threaded 3.5mm jack for headphones or audio cable
- Bluetooth 4.0 low-energy
- .WAV and .PDF file formats
Dimensions & Weight
- 4.7 inches (119mm) L x 1.9 inches (47mm) W x 0.6 inches (16mm) H
- Length with EARPIECE: 31.5 inches (711.2mm)
- 7.3 ounces (208 grams)
- Wireless induction charging
- Automatic power off after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 9-hour life
- 6061 machined aluminum and
- High-impact ABS thermoplastic
- Does not contain natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Clean with isopropyl alcohol wipes
Certifications & Licenses
- FDA Cleared
- CE Cleared
- ISO 13485 Certified
- MDSAP Certified
- HIPAA Compliant
|Overall Acoustic Performance||N/A|