Prosphyg 760 Adult
- Contemporary black enamel 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer, provides day-in, day-out dependability provides day-in, day-out dependability
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder withstands heavy use
- Chrome-plated brass air release valve
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
The cuff is typically made from nylon and is designed to secure the bladder around the limb. ADCUFFS are made from patient-friendly 210 denier nylon and sewn with nylon thread for easy cleaning. ADCUFFS are available in 6 sizes fitting limb ranges from 9 to 66cm.
Gauge Hang Tab
A sewn strap that allows a pocket aneroid to be clipped to the cuff for convenience. Some cuff brands don't include a hang tab, making use with a pocket-style aneroid more difficult.
Hook and Loop Adhesive
Consists of a male and female components that engage to secure the cuff. ADC’s adhesive is custom manufactured to our requirements and will provide 30,000 cycles – 3x the industry standard.
The artery mark indicates the lengthwise midpoint of the bladder. When positioned over the brachial artery, the cuff and bladder will fully surround the artery ensuring proper compression and arterial occlusion. ADCUFFs feature a properly positioned mark on both inside, and outside, surfaces to facilitate positioning.
Index and Range Markings
A series of markings that inform the operator that the cuff is correctly sized for the patient. The markings coincide with the limb range noted on the cuffs.
- Additional Information
SKU AD760 Engraving No GTIN No UPN No Manufacturer N/A Features No Gender No
Write Your Own Review
- Why buy from Medisave?